Male model - Brantley

Let me tell you about my buddy, Brantley. The nicest guy you will ever meet, and so versatile in his delivery. We worked together one weekend on creating a miriad of looks for his portfolio...and in hopes of him getting signed. It was a pleasure to be his photographer...as I learn more and more how much my role can help give life to other's visions. Male models out there...if you are looking to enhance your portfolio...give P.I.C. a shout, and let us work our magic on you. Enjoy :)





1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Um, yes please....
Classysassycool

There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP