Wedding...Ida-Laurinda Bright-Larmouthis




I was asked to assist with a wedding, for the lovely couple...Ida and John. They got married at sunset at the beautiful stonewall golf club ( http://www.stonewallgolfclub.com/). This was my first wedding, and it was SOOOO MUCH FUN! The music, the dancing, the people, the colors, the music...the music....yes, i know i am saying it over and over...BUT I've never been to a traditional Liberian Wedding...and if you know of any others coming up...HOLLA!! I damn near broke my camera and my hip, cuz i kept wining down to the floor...picking it up...and shakin it a lil :P The fabulous Marlene Hawthorne Thomas (http://www.obsidianeyephoto.com/) brought me on board, and showed me the ropes of shooting weddings. I will say, I think I got it :) Thanks Marle!



4 comments:

yummy411 November 2, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

leonard you are fire at this!!! LOVE IT ALL!!!

yummy411 November 2, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

oh yeh i'll be emailing you pic choices tonite or tomorrow ...

Unknown November 1, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Lenny!! You know I totally HEART you........I just googled myself and saw this on here!! Thanks for helping to make our day sooooo special!! SMOOCHES

Ida-Laurinda Bright-LARMOUTH :-)

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP