Johnice + Mike

Meet Johnice and Mike...the couple without a doubt...with MUCH PERSONALITY :) loves' it.  This lovely pair and I took a nice stroll one sunny saturday at Brookside Gardens, and made use of---you know me with a camera... and them being all in love.  What we captured that day to me was indicative of the amount of fun I will have capturing them on their VERY VERY SPECIAL WEDDING DAY.  And might I add---special style kudos to Johnice for bringing the "noise and the funk" to this shoot :)

1 comments:

Unknown May 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

Wow!!! I love this couple and this collection!!!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP