Tiffany and Richard Engagement Session

"With these pictures, you guys are going to make me famous", that was the comment I said to the lovely couple---Tiffany and Richard. And you know how words spoken have power!! I would like to thank the amazing online publications: Style me Pretty (http://www.stylemepretty.com/gallery/gallery/4261) and BlackBridalBliss for co-signing on what I believe to be an amazing engagement session. Here's my story layout of some choice photos of the lovely duo....I hope you enjoy.













Congratulations to the Lovely Couple---It was a pleasure capturing you on this very special moment.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP