Trying something new...........with Chris

As a photographer I feel it is very important to test different medium and styles of creativity.  I often get bored with the same old black and whites, or heavily desaturated images, and want to experiment.  Times like this, I call upon some of my model friends....(feels pretty good saying that). But anywho, for this particular shoot I hit up model Chris Deloatch.  You might remember him from this spread that was featured in HORIZON Magazine.  Well this time, I wanted to do something errrr different, and transform the entire environment into a more graphic piece of work.  With the inspiration being drawn from following some of Kanye Wests blog posts...as well as acquiring a new piece of fancy equipment  I decided to get creative on a cold saturday morning with chris.  Here are the results!








0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP