Jasse + Clint Engagement Session





 I am  so grateful to have sweet and wonderful clients like Jasse + Clint! For their engagement pictures, I met them at the Tidal Basin in DC and then walked around the monuments. They were troopers and braved the chilly March weather without coats on.  I had a blast working with these two!
Now on a fraternal note, I must admit.................being a noble brother of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity......the sorrority/fraternity of Zeta Phi Beta and Phi Beta Sigma have shown me soooooooooooooo much love and appreciation, in their referrals.  Especially two former clients that referred Jasse + Clint to me!! Big shout out to the Miesha (Jon) Suber and Koretta & Marcus Skelton!! I hope i've done you proud!  Anywho, enjoy the photos!











0 comments:

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP