Dynamic Duo Audrey and Kierr

This shoot here.....  This shoot, was the shoot that got my behind out of bed at 5 a.m. on a saturday....AFTER A LONG WEEK.....................(dramatic pause). A VERY LONG WEEK YA'LL (another dramatic pause)....................... Ok.  Now, that I got that off my chest, I will say that this couple HERE...were definetly worth it.  Both Audrey and Kierr were such a burst of energy, i forgot how tired i was.  Naw, thats a lie.   How about they MORE than made up for it, for being soooo much fun!  I am really looking forward to their special wedding day.  From what I am told, its going to be like the Obama Inagauration up in that joint!!!  family n friends from south kakalaki...north kakalaki.....west kakalaki.....(i kid i kid). So Mr. Poteat better load up on my 5 hour energy drinks before.  But folks, in all honestly, it was a good time on this engagement shoot.  We shot at the National Harbor!  I've previously shot there in the past, but never to the lenghts of this shoot..... laying in grass, laying on wet concrete, laying on a pier with bird crap all over it........................(another dramatic pause).    AND YOU KNOW WHY I DID IT.............CUZ I LOVE WHAT I DO :)  and nothing completes me more, than doing it for a glowing, absolutely fabulous couple !



1 comments:

yummy411 December 21, 2010 at 9:20 AM  

loving these last two shoots! the scenery is simple but vibrant. this was an awesome shoot!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP