Jennifer and Jeffrey Fall Engagement Shoot


My dearest friend [of 14+ years] in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, Jennifer Lucy Schumpert is getting married ya'll!  So it was certainly a pleasure for me to be asked (cough *told* cough) to take some simply amazing photos of her and her fiance---Mr. Jeffrey Tyler.  Now, me and Jeff aren't strangers to one another, a year prior to this shoot, Jennifer bought him a photography pacakge from me----and there was our introduction to one-another. And folks if you've seen Jennifers's face a few times on my blog, website, e-alerts, facebook thread........then yea, U KNOW SHE'S not shy when it comes to pictures--or working with me.  I love her so, because she is a true friend and one my faithful supporters.......(feeling a sappy emotional moment coming on [turns off this darn luther vandross playing in the background].  Woooo, that was close.  Back to the post folks, your boy Mr. Poteat almost had a weak moment thinking about how wonderful and truely happy he is for Jennifer and Jeff......I mean, thru the years, the transformations, the transitions, the drama.....(damn,....its hitting me again).
[Pull it together leonard, you got people watching you...and you aint no punk---pounds chest].  RIGHT! 

(pause) I.am.happy.for.her.

As for the groom-to-be...Mr. Jeffrey!  He is a burst of summer camp energy, which IMO is a GREAT balance to Jennifers...........ummmmm "not summer campy energy" ?? In Jeff's courtship with Jennifer, he has proven to me...(and I am sure to a lot of others), what patience, determination, and a virtuous spirit can lead you to....(being shot by me twice!) i kid, i kid.  No, in all seriousness, Jeff is a great partner to my friend, and i am thankful to be a part of their journey.  PLUS!! The two of them together makes a helluva post...i mean c'mon...DON'T THESE TWO LOOK GOOOOD together! ........

oh oh oh...I can't go on without mentioning the wonderful styling for this shoot by Ms. Alyson Pitman --cuz you know Jennifer was going to go all out for these :)...hence why we friendzzzzzzzzzzz 

Please enjoy













6 comments:

Robin December 9, 2010 at 7:25 AM  

You are an amazing talent. A very gifted artist. You captured the essence of these two very beautiful people.

Unknown December 9, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

Beautiful Shoot Guys... You to are a wonderful example of God's love for each other. Congrats! To God Be the Glory...

Cynthia,  December 9, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Great work! So crisp, happy, and makes me smile just looking at them!

Kim Walker,  December 9, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

Simply beautiful. No words can really express the love you see and feel in their photos. I luv all of you, to include the photographer/artist. PROUD! And glad we're growing old together.

Old SAL December 9, 2010 at 11:03 AM  

Great pictures. True artistry from a talented man.

yummy411 December 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

fab per usual!! congrats jennifer! the last shot is my favorite!! sepia, natural, holding hands awww!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP