The Lost Boys

The teams latest photo shoot involved three men, for our piece inspired off of "The lord of the flies". If you haven't read it, saw it, then .....ugh, I guess you weren't part of the gifted and talented bunch in grade school :) I kid, I kid. Anywho, like always we look to work cohesively as a team to convey a themed shoot. This one, was right up there in terms of level of difficulty: rocks, weather, sewage, bugs, etc. But one thing was for sure, these guys DELIVERED!!.....







5 comments:

Anonymous,  June 23, 2008 at 8:51 PM  

My frat bruh did that.. Glad he's doing what he wants...

nice scenes

Made Whole June 24, 2008 at 6:22 AM  

Wow...Nice! I'm so proud of my brother!

Anonymous,  June 24, 2008 at 10:35 AM  

Wow Leonard!!! I'm really impressed. I love the whole concept and everything. The stylist, hair and Kia definitely did a great job! Keep it up! The Lost Boys definitely has the editorial fashion magazine look. You are going in a great direction. Can't wait to see more!

Jese

K.O. August 1, 2008 at 6:48 AM  

This is definitely the definition of intellectual art. Where was this shot?

Anonymous,  August 1, 2008 at 7:06 AM  

shot in a remote island off the coast of Georgia Avenue...lol

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP