The thing about creativity...

A friend just said to me, "artist are usually the most off people I know". At first, didn't know how to take that. But then I thought...hey, the most creative people I know...are...a little off. For the sake of this post, let's just say...people are gifted in a normal state...unbeknownst to regular folks (wink). And for an environment saturated with images that call for other upcoming artist to challenge and push the envelope, in order to get notice--- hell, it doesn't pay to be "normal". So here's to the gifted people in a normal state--unbeknownst to regular folks...push the envelope, make a statement....better yet, MAKE PEOPLE LOOK AND SAY...OMG...WTF :)

1 comments:

H. Alex Sanchez June 29, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

Lol... I am happy my words could be of inspirtion.. there is a thin line between genius and insanity. Most people are not recognized for their genius until they crossed it...

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP