Male model - Brantley

Let me tell you about my buddy, Brantley. The nicest guy you will ever meet, and so versatile in his delivery. We worked together one weekend on creating a miriad of looks for his portfolio...and in hopes of him getting signed. It was a pleasure to be his photographer...as I learn more and more how much my role can help give life to other's visions. Male models out there...if you are looking to enhance your portfolio...give P.I.C. a shout, and let us work our magic on you. Enjoy :)





1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Um, yes please....
Classysassycool

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP