BABY ON BOARD!!!!!



I was a gift!! Okay let me explain a little bit...cuz you know how some folks be thinking (smh). A friend of mine has gotten into her head, that she no longer looks at the stores like macy's or nordstrom for giving special gifts to some of her equally special friends. "What does she do instead", you ask? Well my friends [pops collar and slides] She decided to get (and I think I can say this and not have any evil eyes thrown my direction)...two of of the sweetest, friendliest, and PHOTOGENIC couples (Nicole and Darryl) to give a pregnancy shoot to...YES! A gift of Poteat, is a gift oh soooo sweet! Copyright!!!! So any of you couples---friend of couples---who have a little bit of human growing inside of you, what are YOU waiting for.















1 comments:

yummy411 January 10, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

the mom to be is absolutely beautiful and glowing!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP