Solyce -7 months

I think I found America's Next Top Model....in miniature form. Why? Because this baby is F.I.E.R.C.E. He gave me attitude, he gave me sad....he gave me happy....he gave me mysterious, and all of this at 7 months with NO COACHING :) People, meet my new buddy Solyce. This kid was a joy to capture, as mentioned above, he never provided me a dull moment. Note to self--create bunny ears for my canon...maybe the big black glassy contraption pointing head on at a baby is not the BEST way to shoot a child. That being said...please check out the lovely baby photos AND video! Yes, folks I am now offering video/dvd with packages. I think it helps create the mood a little better. Please enjoy.


Solyce from mrpoteat on Vimeo.

1 comments:

Diva May 5, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

OMG that's Pats' son? He is adorable!

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP