Erica & Dwight Engagement

Erica and Dwight have a love for football, so we knew right away that we had to begin our session in a place where there was plenty of enough space to PLAY!  I loved how it all turned out!

I felt like it truly showed who they were and just let them be themselves :) perfect for an engagement session. Erica and Dwight are one of my out of town couples so I met them for the first time @ our
session. And they were exactly as I had imagined :) I love that! So blessed to shoot their sweet wedding day!
 
 










 

1 comments:

yummy411 November 19, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

aww how gorg and sweet! great job.. per usu ;)

Blog Archive

About This Blog

This blog was created to showcase the photography and creative work of Poteat Image Consulting, LLC

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP